Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Welcome to Newsish!

Wherein, I offer my clippings-service spam via RSS instead of in your own in-box. A collection of articles that are interesting to me, but may be interesting to you. Topics likely will focus on education, parenting, homeschooling, crafting, nutrition, food trends, education news, journalism, photography, technology, media, and whatever else tickles my fancy or ticks me off.

Please note that the linked stories are copyrighted by the original writers, photographers and publishers. Some news sites may require a login to read the story.

I'll do my best to keyword, and group stories, so you can search by topic. If you enter the keyword and the word 'star' into the search box, you should find the articles I thought were extra interesting. If I remember to keyword it right. You might see some updated posts as I try to keep keywords current.


Any posts that come up in your feed prior to this date were not authored by me or anyone I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment